Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"yes, this is sunset blvd..."

sunset blvd in silverlake
i spent the weekend in L.A. while there, i did a rooftop shoot of a couple of actress friends in marina del rey and did a bit of sight-seeing. while i prefer the public transportation and walking options san francisco affords me better than being in all that traffic, i did enjoy my trip. i was able to visit the getty, (which i totally recommend - it has amazing art, gardens, and views of the city and the best part is, it's free), griffith observatory, (also free and very cool), the watts towers, and (of course) hollywood. on my way to LAX to fly home, my friend marina insisted i try a mocha from intelligentsia in silverlake. though not the fabled section of sunset boulevard, i thought the street sign framed with the shopping center sign made a good photo. to see more photos from my trip to L.A. go here.

No comments: